Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sgnarte, btu itrsineetng!

My favorite uncle, Luke Henley, from Knoxville, Tennessee, sent me the following email this morning. I breezed through it, so I guess my brain is really strange.
See if you can read this.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

So, what do you think? Is your brain strange?

7 comments:

gay said...

I guess I have a strange brain too. It was rather easy to read.

JenB said...

Is strange a good thing??? If so, I'm strange! But I'm guessing you already knew that! haha

gay said...

I showed it to Maggie and Tonya and they both read it. Maggie is 10 and read it rather quickly. I guess my family is strange.

Anonymous said...

Add me to the strange bunch! I could read it.
That is interesting.

Anonymous said...

Ryan-
The bolg wtih the wrods meixd up is too fnuny!!!

I have seen this before. Actually if you go to livingwaters.com you can find a gospel tract called "reading test" that has a picture of Einstein on the front and the Cambridge study on the back. It then presents a gospel message. It's too cool, and a great way to break the ice when trying to share the gospel! Check it out. I will show them to you when my order gets in! Love ya bro -
Jerry :o)

Anonymous said...

Raed eevry wrod. But I cnat slpell aynawy so it all lkoeod OK to me!

Anonymous said...

I am VERY strange...not only because I could read it without skipping a beat....You know I am just a stange fkind of guy.
Love ya, Ryan.
Thanks for your prayers.
JEREMY