Sunday, November 25, 2007

You Supply The Caption

Okay, I asked you last Monday what WORD you would use to describe the ONE BIG WORSHIP from November 18. I am impressed with your responses.

I was especially fond of Mr. DQ’s response. Ubiquitous—what an erudite word! How incredible, the man who makes cool treats also possesses a recondite vocabulary.

Now for a photo that will make you speechless. This photo is sent to me from Ben Chandler, the Director of Missions from our St. Clair County Baptist Association.



Now for some more blog fun, I want you to send me what caption you think would best fit this photo.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Spirit takes over at basketball games and revival breaks out.

Anonymous said...

Crosspoint; wall to wall God!

Anonymous said...

Always room for Just One More.

Les said...

Where's God?
ypu know like the waldo things.

Anonymous said...

Slam Dunk!

Anonymous said...

ONE

Anonymous said...

It's not about us,
It's about HIM

Anonymous said...

It's a God thing!