Tuesday, September 25, 2007

JUST ONE MORE Goes Nationwide

I absolutely love the spirit of CrossPoint. This past weekend the CrossPoint way was modeled for millions to see on ESPN’s College Game Day in Tuscaloosa.

Take a look at this first photo and see if you can identify what I am referring to:


Look closely. Did you see it?
You will not be able to see the CrossPointer, but in the next photo you will be able to see the result of the CrossPointer’s effort. You can see how they worked their way through the crowd.

If you did not identify it in the first photo, then see if you can identify what I am talking about in this slide:


Don’t you love it? That is so pure.

Thanks to Jeff and Jo Cook, CrossPoint received some free national publicity this past weekend. Who knows how people responded to that poster. I wonder if anyone asked their friends, “What does JUST 1 MORE mean?” Perhaps the poster prompted others to Google “CrossPoint, Just One More”. I Googled it and guess what I found? The first web address listed was hyperlinked to our web site.

Way to go Jeff and Jo. You make us proud.

The early word is that ESPN’s College Game Day may be at the Florida State and Alabama game this next weekend. Jeff and Jo plan to be there, and they have already informed me this week’s sign will be bigger and better.

This is just another reason why I love this choice church.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have opted for the Cal / Oregon game. I guess the next effort will have to wait until the LSU game, hopefully they will be there for that one..

Anonymous said...

Jeff, these photos still own me. Way to go. Go GOD, even on ESPN!