Friday, June 29, 2007

Guest Bloggers

In just a few days I am scheduled to take some time off for vacation. And, if the Lord is willing, I plan to do a lot of reading, running and relaxing.

I want to thank the choice people of CrossPoint for allowing me to take this much needed break. My spiritual and physical batteries need recreating, recharging, and reenergizing, and this time of the year is the best time for me to take a break with my family.

In order to keep the JUSTONEMORE.INFO blog running smoothly, I have invited four different friends to post blogs in my absence.

The first writer is Mandi Logan. She is the zeal behind the wheel in CrossPoint’s respite ministry. Her passion for children with special needs is what makes her such a great educator in the Trussville School System. Mandi is a reader, and I have found readers to also be good writers. She will encourage you with her insights.

After Mandi’s stint, I have asked our Student Minister, Jason Motte to do some guest blogging. You will have to put on your thinking caps with Jason. He is a sharp thinker, and I know his blog will challenge you. I like Jason’s desire to disciple our students. You will see what I am talking about when you read what he writes.

Next is my good friend, Dr. John Thweatt, pastor of FBC Pell City. Allow me to state in advance, I am not responsible for what he writes. John loves the Lord. He is a great father and husband. His church dearly loves him, but the guy is as crazy as a road lizard. Prepare yourself, his blogs will be different.

Finally, I have asked my blog master, Vaughn Harris to fill in for me. Vaughn is a cutting edge thinker. The guy has a major passion for souls to be saved and for lives to be changed. I love his heart. I love his zeal. His enthusiasm is contagious. I know you will like to read what is on his mind.

Mandi Logan, Jason Motte, John Thweatt and Vaughn Harris are all first string players on God’s team. I am impressed with the lineup the Lord led me to select. My greatest concern is returning to town with many of you requesting more from these people than from me. Their blogs with bless you.

And finally, please pray for my family and me, since we will be covering a lot of road during our time off. I look forward to CONNECTING with you when we return home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Ryan!
I hope you have a Great Vacation with your family. Do enjoy the down time with them I know that is a rare moment these days for alot of us especially myself.
An I hope the bloggers are ready for this bunch that you have assembled cause I sure am!
Do have blessed and safe vacation!!
We Love You Man!!!!

JenB said...

We'll miss you while you're gone, but it's a much deserved break! I wish you and your precious family a very happy, relaxing, and memorable trip together!