Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hallelujah Chorus with Nuns

After watching the video tell me what you think. I have watched it several times, and I am more impressed with each viewing.

The next time you watch it, look for the creative way the third nun flashes the sign “Lords” in the phrase “Lord of Lords”. Also, check out how fast the nun flashes his or her sign for “and”. You must watch closely or you will miss it.

The first time I watched it I laughed out loud. The second time I watched it I started to worship. The third time I applauded.

Watch out CrossPoint, choir. I see us doing something like this next Christmas at the end of our Christmas music.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great Ryan

Les

Anonymous said...

I agree too!!
I Love to hear and sing "The Hallelujah Chorus" it is an awesome song to worship too.
Just don't give Bryan Haskins any ideas.

Anonymous said...

Actually Bryan would look precious in a nun's outfit doing the jumping shaky part!!