Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ministry Links

Today I am adding a host of ministry links that I think may be of service to you. Periodically I may add some other webpages. These are some basic links that I occasionally visit in order to remain informed about the news of the Christian world.
    • For the Southern Baptist Convention click here: www.sbc.net
    • To read about the International Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention click www.imb.org
    • To keep up with the North American Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention click www.namb.net
    • For some good Christian reading and resources click www.crosswalk.com
    • For other gospel communications I read www.gospelcom.net
    • World Net Daily is a powerful resource for keeping up with the world at large. You will find this resource at www.worldnetdaily.com
    • I often read www.bpnews.net to stay attuned to Baptist news.
Sometime in the future I will add some other links. At this time however, I think it is always good to have these links listed as favorites. I find each one of these resources to be a great tool of research and reading. I hope they will help you as well. From now on, you will be able to find these to the right of the page labeled "Ministry Links".

No comments: