Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Facing the Giants

Do you know what you will be doing the weekend of September 29 & 30? If the Lord is willing, sometime that weekend I will be in the movie theater with my wife and children watching the new movie release “Facing the Giants” by Sherwood Films.

If you want a small glimpse into the movie click here and watch the teaser trailers.

Does anyone recognize the group singing the theme song? That would be Casting Crowns singing their hit song, “Voice of Truth.”

Sure, it looks like another “Remember the Titans” and “Glory Road” kind of movie, but I will still be there because the movie trailer has already hooked me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Larry and I went to preview screening a couple of weeks ago. Take the tissue. It is by far the best thing out there. I don't want to say to much here because I don't want to give it away. If enough want to go, you can get group tickets. Gay Jones