Saturday, July 08, 2006

Web Page Feedback

I promised I would not do it while away on vacation. However, curiosity got the best of me. I checked my office email this morning. While doing so I wanted to share with you a great request I received from someone surfing CrossPoint’s webpage:


My name is _______ ________ and I will be relocating to Birmingham in thelate summer or early fall. I am a fellow believer and we are looking forhomes all around the metro B'ham area. We are also looking for churchesto possibly visit.


I am currently the leader for my churches men's ministry.. Can you answer a few question about your church for me?

How is the community (believers and not yet believers) engaged through your fellowship?

How is Crosspoint serving in the community?

Is there an apologetics ministry or worldview training?

Is there racial diversity at your church?

If there is not what is yourheart for racial reconciliation in the church / community?

What is the fellowships heart?

Pretty straight and to the point Pastor. I have been known to be astraight shooter.


I am listening to one of your sermons online as I am writing this. It is a blessing to hear truth proclaimed.

Take care,

A brother in Christ,

_______ ________

That’s a cool email, isn’t it? I am curious to know how you would respond.

No comments: