Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I’ve Got the Best Seat in the House

The progress of Phase II is taking shape. I should know. I have the best seat in the house. From my office one can literally watch the walls go up. This afternoon, I can see the second floor trusses are now about one-fourth of the way in place. If good weather prevails and the work continues without delay the building should be blacked-in very soon. It is hard to believe that less than two weeks ago all that was in place was a concrete slab; now we have a two-story building taking shape.

Not only do I have the best seat in the house to watch the progress of Phase II, I also have the best seat in the house with two guests from Pennsylvania staying in my house. Codie and Damon are very special teenagers. They are very well-mannered and courteous. I am impressed with the kids from both Pennsylvania and North Carolina. Both churches should be proud.

Phase II is exciting. Each day offers a new view on Phase II. Each day also offers a new opportunity to serve the Lord. I pray every CrossPointer finds at least one way they can serve and share in the blessing of “building” the kingdom of God at CrossPoint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like the new background / format.

And as far as the previous post (Can I get a Witness), I read your blog daily.

Jason