Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Welcome to My Blog on the Blogosphere

The blogosphere is now 60 times larger than it was 3 years ago. The web tracker technorati.com now tracks 35 million blogs, with a new blog being created every second.The Boston Globe sights eights benefits for blogging. The benefits include:

1. Blogging creates a network.
2. Blogging can get you a job.
3. Blogging is great training.
4. Blogging helps you move up quickly.
5. Blogging makes self-employment easier.
6. Blogging provides more opportunities.
7. Blogging could be your big break.
8. Blogging makes the world a better place.

My more personal favorites are #'s 1 & 8. I want justonemore.info to create a network where CrossPointers develop their skills in seeking JUST ONE MORE. I also want our blog page to make the world a better place.Hang in there with me. I am just beginning to learn some of the tools of the trade when it comes to blogging. You can assist me by giving me your feedback.

No comments: