Thursday, April 27, 2006

Together for the Gospel

I am in Louisville, KY today through Friday, attending the "Together for the Gospel" Conference. What makes this conference so unique is that it is a collection of 2800 pastors from across the world, representing multiple denominations. There is a group of pastors from a "family group" of churches called Sovereign Grace Churches. Get this: a Sovereign Grace Church is a reformed, charismatic church. Wow, that is something new and different.

Speaking of around the world, there are several pastors from Autralia, one from Bolivia, and another from India. I would estimate half of the crowd is less than 45 years of age, which is encouraging.

I am here with my friend, Buddy Gray. If for no other reason, I am glad I came to fellowship with Buddy and several of his men from Hunter Street.

Keep the faith!

No comments: