Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Gospel in Six Minutes

I absolutely love it when I hear people preach the Gospel. Moreover, I love to preach the Gospel.

One of my favorite preachers, because he unashamedly preaches the Gospel, is John Piper. Embedded in the page below is one of the most powerful conclusions to a message I have ever heard. The video is titled The Gospel in Six Minutes. My only complaint with the video is that it is not longer.



CrossPoint that is the clearest explanation of the Gospel you will ever hear from a modern-day preacher. If only other preachers would preach the same.

Remember: the Gospel is not only intended to lead someone to salvation in Jesus Christ; it is also intended to lead someone to sanctification in Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally dont think that never is strong enough. I wish there was a more emphatic word in the English language. If one existed, Piper would have used it.