Friday, June 15, 2007

News from my Neighborhood

A CrossPointer asked me how our neighborhood goose was doing the other day. Of course, I was clueless. “Sure,” he said, “you’ve got a goose in your lake with an arrow through its head.” Now that sparked my interest enough to do some research. As a result of my efforts I found this video on the web.




I have not yet seen the goose personally, but I am keeping my eye out for him. We have geese in our lake year round. I think some of the Canadian Geese love the weather so much in Alabama they decided to relocate. Either that or they got tired of the long trip back home.

I will keep you posted of any other newsbreaks.

(Ha! I know what some of you are asking, “Ryan is this really newsworthy?” And my answer to that question is: “Yes. It’s more of a special interest story, which far exceeds the latest peccadilloes of Paris Hilton.”)

No comments: