Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Spiritually Speaking -- WOW!!

There’s that word again. It is the only spiritual word I can think of when I walk through the new wing of Phase II. WOW! The next time you are on the church campus, I encourage you to walk through the new building. You will be amazed. Both floors are starting to take shape. Approximately half the windows have been set in place. We are ready for the roofers to put down the roof. It is absolutely amazing what has happened in 14 days of work.

The second floor fellowship hall is what is most impressive to me. When I walk in the room I don’t see studs and trusses. Instead, I see people; many people! I see children and adults, parents and grandparents. I see people we have not yet met. You know; the nameless, faceless ones we will meet thanks to Phase II.

So, the next time you are on campus, walk through the first building of Phase II. Prepare yourself. You might just shout WOW!

No comments: