Saturday, April 29, 2006

Good News From Friday

I returned from the “Together for the Gospel” Conference this morning. I will write about the conference later in my blog. Before I do so, however, I want to share some good news with you. The good news comes from visits to two different hospitals.

First at Baptist Montclair, my assistant, Tammy Lasagna learned from her doctor this morning that the breast biopsy revealed no problems or concerns. Tammy and Bob were both relieved. Thank you for praying for her. We prayed a prayer of thanksgiving.

My next visit took me to an entirely different scene at Brookwood hospital. There I found Vaughn and Ambre Harris, along with Debbie Burdette(Ambre's mom), her boys, Vaughn’s parents, pastor Randy and his wife, and just about everybody else in the world, celebrating with them the arrival of their second son, Gavin Randall. I held him in my arms. He is a beautiful baby, just like his parents.
God is good, isn’t He?

No comments: